If you’re looking for a powerful and reliable amp to power your car audio system, then the Zapco 2000 watt amps are a great option. These amps are designed to provide the highest power output and clarity available on the market. Not only do they provide powerful sound, but they also feature sophisticated technologies that make sure your sound is always crisp and clear. This article will discuss some of the best Zapco 2000 watt amps and their features, so you can choose the perfect one for your needs.
BOSS Audio Systems R2000M Monoblock Car Amplifier – 2000 Watt Amp
Why We Loved It
- Variable Bass Boost – Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- Low & High Level Inputs – A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (+/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
- Power – 2000 Watts Max x 1 @2-Ohms, 1000 Watts Max x 1 @4-Ohms
- Warranty – BOSS Audio Systems provides a Powerful 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.Com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
- Class A/B Topology – Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Specs – Dimensions: 11.5” x 10.44” x 2.25”, Weight 7.8 lbs.
- Variable Gain Control – The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- Variable Low Pass Crossover – Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies. You can set exact sound specifications for the bass frequency reproduction
- Mosfet Power Supply – A MOSFET is basically an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage & current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
Skar Audio RP-1200.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Amplifier With Rem
Why We Loved It
- Class D MOSFET Monoblock Power Amplifier
- Stable at 1 ohm | Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
- Highly Efficient Heatsink Design allows for Maximum Reliability & Performance
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 1,600 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1,200 Watts
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 4 Gauge Power & Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow. Damping Factor – 150<
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 250Hz, On-board Bass EQ Switch with +6 or +12dB boost at 45Hz
Audiopipe APMN-2000 RMS Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier, 20
Why We Loved It
- RMS Power Rating (1 ohm): 1944 watts x 1 channel.
- Frequency Response: 30-180Hz. LPF: 40-180Hz Subsonic Filter: 5-50Hz
- Fuses: 1 X 150A AFC fuse and fuse holder (included) Remote bass knob, 1 Ohm Stable.
- RMS Power Rating (4 ohms): 770 watts x 1 channel. – RMS Power Rating (2 ohms): 1300 watts x 1 channel.
- PLEASE NOTE: Its Recommended Grounding To The Frame of The Vehicle.
Orion Ztreet Monoblock Car Amplifier – Class D Stereo Power Ampli
Why We Loved It
- QUALITY – This Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier for subwoofer exhibits quality frequency response rates and crossover network which places this amp at a prominent place. Durable design and highly efficient performance makes this mono sub amp stand out amongst the others.
- Crossovers- The Orion Ztreet Monoblock Car Amplifier offers you the ease of connectivity by providing the feature of crossover. This mono sub amp offers you a low pass cross-over of 40Hz-250Hz and a 4 gauge power and ground terminals with a remote bass knob
- Power – This Class D 2000 Watt Amplifier has a power rating distribution as followed 300 x 1RMS @ 1Ohm. The monoblock amplifier for car speakers also provides a 2-way protection circuitry as a part of its design.
- 1 Ohm Stable – This monoblock class D subwoofer amplifier is able to power loads of 1 Ohm on a continuous basis without facing any difficulties like overheating, making extra sounds. This Class D mono sub amp is designed to power subwoofers that have a constant demand of high power in order to operate effectively.
- Features – The monoblock bass boost amplifier has features like – Frequency Response: 10Hz~250KHZ, Bass Boost, SNR:90DB, Remote Bass Knob, 2-way protection
CT Sounds CT-2000.1D Compact Class D Car Audio Monoblock Amplifie
Why We Loved It
- Car audio amplifier with 2000 watts RMS power at 1-ohm load (14.4v); 1200 watts RMS at 2-ohm load (14.4v); 650 watts RMS at 4-ohm load (14.4v); Frequency response: 0 to 320 Hz (Bass Knob Included)
- Engineered to be the most efficient car monoblock amplifier in its class so that you can get the most out of your vehicle’s electrical system
- Small footprint and compact chassis makes this mono amplifier easy to install in any vehicle or car audio application; but don’t let the size fool you, this 2000 watt amplifier absolutely pounds
- 4-way protection circuitry features high voltage, low voltage, over current, and high-temperature protection; sleep easy at night knowing your class d amplifier car audio is protected
- MOSFET pulse width modulated power supply and proprietary heat dissipation design will ensure the amplifier for car subwoofers runs cool for even the most demanding playlists
What to Look for Before Buying Zapco 2000 Watt Amps
When it comes to buying any type of Zapco 2000 Watt Amps, it is important to consider a range of factors that will help you make the best possible purchase decision. Some key considerations include –
Is the Product Worth the Price You’re Paying?
Before anything else, you will want to consider the cost and whether it is worth paying a premium for. This can help you determine which features are most important to you and ensure that your purchase is a good value for money.
How Long Will These Last?
Another important factor to consider when buying Zapco 2000 Watt Amps is the product’s durability and longevity. This can help you choose a product that will last for many years without needing to be replaced, saving you time and money in the long run.
Are There Any Significant Cons of Owning One?
Be sure to take any potential downsides into account before making a purchase. It is important to weigh the pros and cons of owning a particular unit so that you can make an informed decision about whether it is right for you or not.
Is the Seller Skimping on Any Important Features?
Sometimes, sellers may try to cut costs by skimping on important features or limiting the warranty or after-sales service. To avoid this, be sure to check what is included in your purchase and ensure that you are getting a product that offers good value for money.
Do Your Research Before Making a Purchase
In order to make the best purchase possible, it is always recommended to do some research ahead of time. This can help you compare different brands and products, read reviews from other customers, and get a better idea of what types of features are available in today’s market. With all this information at your fingertips, you will be able to find the perfect Zapco 2000 Watt Amps for your needs!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the maximum power output of a Zapco 2000 watt amp?
The maximum power output of a Zapco 2000 watt amp is 2,000 watts RMS.
2. How much power does a Zapco 2000 watt amp draw from the battery?
The exact amount of power that a Zapco 2000 watt amp draws from the battery depends on the power output of the amp. Generally, this type of amp will draw around 25 amps from the battery when delivering its maximum output of 2000 watts.
3. Does the Zapco 2000 watt amp have built-in protection circuitry?
No, the Zapco 2000 watt amp does not have built-in protection circuitry.
4. Are there any additional features included with the Zapco 2000 watt amp?
No, the Zapco 2000 watt amp does not include any additional features.
5. Is the Zapco 2000 watt amp compatible with other car audio components?
Yes, the Zapco 2000 watt amp is compatible with other car audio components. It features adjustable crossover points and variable bass boost, allowing it to work with a variety of components. It also has an adjustable input sensitivity control and speaker level inputs, which allow it to be integrated into any car audio system.