Parking sensors are an important safety feature for any vehicle, especially for those like the Volvo S40 that offer limited visibility. The best parking sensors for the Volvo S40 will provide clear and reliable alerts when objects are detected in the vicinity of the car. They should also be easy to install and be compatible with the car’s existing system. This article will discuss the various features and benefits of the best parking sensors for the Volvo S40.
Vehicle-Specific Car Front View Logo Embedded Backup Camera Parki
- Waterproof rating: IP67/weatherproof. Night vision. To protect your car from collision with invisible obstacle and provide an extra security.
- EXTRA Wide View Angle 170 Degree with 1/3 CCD SONY image sensor and extra wide 1.7mm lens! – Essential to get a wide picture view especially when backing up a towed vehicle or a vehicle with wide turning radius! High power, over launch 6 infrared lights surrounding camera body – auto activate at night to guarantee great vision at night.
- Front View Parking Camera for Volvo S90/S80L/S40L/S80/S40/S60/V60/XC90/XC60 Volvo C30/C70/S60L/V40R V50/ XC 70
- Before purchasing check the back of your Monitor/Screen that you have a Yellow RCA input for easy installation.
- Package includes:1 x HD CCD Car Camera,1 x 6M Video cable,1 X Power supply cable ,1x Instruction manual
X AUTOHAUX 30765108 Car Bumper PDC Reverse Parking Backup Assist
- Accurate measure the distance of vehicle rear and nearest obstacle.
- Please confirm your car model and the OE of the part before purchasing. Please shut off the car before installation.
- for Volvo S60 XC90 S80 V70 XC70 V50 XC90 S40
- Direct replacement for a proper fit and easy installation.
- Part Number: 30765108, 30668099; Pin Configuration:3
Valeo 890001 Parking Aid Sensor for Select Volvo Models
- Today, Valeo is the only player on the market to provide these O. E. sensors for the Aftermarket, which reaffirms its ability to innovate and especially to transform its technologies quickly into commercial realities for different markets
- Quality: All products undergo stringent quality tests to ensure exceptional quality, performance and durability
- Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions
- Easy Installation: Plug and play technology offers a 2 minute replacement time (after the bumper is removed). Does not require computer re-set or work-around
- Simple Integration: Includes a paintable sensor and 3 decoupling rings (gray, black and transparent) to seamlessly match the color of the vehicle
I-Joy 30765108 30668099 Reverse Parking Sensor Fits Volvo S80 XC9
- ◆Top quality product on the market, durable, made to last for long and manufactured by big factory with good reputation
- ◆DIRECT REPLACEMENT AND EASY INSTALLATION: Replaces 30765108 30668099 30668100
- ◆Fast Shipping: 99% of the time, you will get this item much earlier than the date showing on amazon, for we will utilize fast-shipping service to ship it after receiving your order
- ◆100% NEW: We promise any product sold by I-Joy is 100% new and never has been used before
- ◆Our Warranty : We have strong confidence on our products; We offer you 60 days’ warranty since your purchasing date, so buy now from us without risk
Dorman 684-002 Parking Aid Sensor Compatible With Select Volvo Mo
- Trustworthy quality – backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- Durable construction – this sensor is made from quality components to ensure reliable performance and a long service life
- Ideal solution – this sensor is a reliable replacement for an original part that has failed due to fatigue or electrical malfunction
- Direct replacement – this parking aid sensor is designed to match the fit and function of the original sensor on specified vehicles
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the garage tool
How To Choose Your Volvo S40 Parking Sensors
Use our buying guide before you purchase Volvo S40 Parking Sensors. Some features are necessary, while others may not be as important to you.:
Quality of the Unit
The product should be high-quality, durable, and last for more than one year. The best way to assess the quality is by reading reviews from other customers who have purchased and used the product.
Is the Unit Worth the Price Tag?
Price is not the only factor to consider while buying a product, but it’s an important one. You should compare how much you’re willing to spend on the item with what other sellers are offering similar products for. Keep in mind that cheaper isn’t always better – quality should also be taken into consideration.
If the price difference is significant, choose the more expensive option as it is likely to be of better quality and last longer than its cheaper counterparts.
Before you buy a product, always double-check that the model you want includes all of the features you desire! If you’re unsure about any of them, read reviews from customers who have used those specific features. This way, you can get an idea of whether or not they would be useful to YOU.
There are a lot of risks involved while buying products online. Sometimes, the product doesn’t reach you, or it comes in damaged condition. So make sure that the seller offers a guarantee on the product.
Last but not the least, make sure that customer support is available for you in case of any issues or queries regarding your purchased product. If there is no help desk support, then you can always go to forums and review sites to find answers to any doubts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are the Volvo S40 parking sensors compatible with other vehicles?
No, the Volvo S40 parking sensors are not compatible with other vehicles.
2. What safety features do the Volvo S40 parking sensors offer?
The Volvo S40 parking sensors offer a number of safety features to help drivers park their vehicles more safely and accurately. These features include ultrasonic sensors located in the bumpers of the vehicle, which detect objects nearby and alert the driver with a beep. The sensors also display the distance of the object on the dashboard, giving the driver a better idea of how close they are to the object. Additionally, the system provides an audible warning when the car is in reverse and the driver is too close to an object.
3. How easy is it to install the Volvo S40 parking sensors?
It is relatively easy to install the Volvo S40 parking sensors. Most of the installation process is plug-and-play, with only a few simple steps required. Depending on the type of sensors chosen, some basic wiring may be needed. Generally, the entire installation process can be completed in about an hour.
4. Are the Volvo S40 parking sensors adjustable?
No, the Volvo S40 parking sensors are not adjustable.
5. Is there a warranty for the Volvo S40 parking sensors?
Yes, there is a limited warranty for the Volvo S40 parking sensors. The warranty is for a period of one year from the date of purchase and covers any defects in materials or workmanship. The warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, misuse, abuse, or any other external factors.