If you’re a motorcycle enthusiast, a motorcycle table lift can be a great investment. Not only do they provide an easy way to work on your bike, but they also help keep it secure while you’re not using it. When shopping for a motorcycle table lift, it’s important to consider the weight capacity, size, and ease of use. To help you make the best decision for your needs, we’ve put together a list of the best motorcycle table lifts currently on the market.
VIVOHOME 350 LBS Heavy Duty Hydraulic Motorcycle Lift Table Foot
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS – The heavy-duty and solid steel frame of this VIVOHOME motorcycle lift jack comes with a red powder-coated finish; The paint coating is oil, grease, and rust-resistant, which is much easier to clean up after repairs; The stand’s top surface has a durable rubber pad with striped veins to help prevent slippage and scratches
- COMPACT AND FUNCTIONAL – This compact VIVOHOME hydraulic jack makes it safe and easy to service many kinds of dirt bikes through a simple lifting mechanism that is able to hoist up to 350 lbs.; The portable design can save a lot of space, and you can put the stand in a small and compact space after use, such as a locker, corner, closet, garage, and so on
- SAFETY ASSURANCE- The lifting platform is equipped with a foot nail J-hook, which can fix your SUV on the table, and a locking pole that doubles the safety when lifting the platform, which prevents the table from falling if the release lever is accidentally operated; Equipped with a safety pin in the package, the stand is fixed and the bolt prevents the lift jack from falling and protects your motorcycle
- HYDRAULIC OPERATION – Through the hydraulic operation, the lifting platform can be easily lifted all off-road vehicles or scooters to a height of 33.4 inches, eliminating the need to bend over or kneel on the garage floor during maintenance; You can also adjust the height of the jack by fixing the feet in 2 different positions
- CONSIDERATE DESIGN – Comes with 4 high-quality universal wheels, it is super convenient for you to bring the hydraulic lift jack to wherever you need it; The wheels are equipped with safety locks, so you don’t have to worry about it slipping around; The middle of the platform is designed with a large hole for you to drain the oil from your dirt bike
Black Widow BW-1000A-XL Extra-Long Motorcycle Lift Table With Cen
- Air-operated motorcycle lift table for service or maintenance; includes 14″ table extension and motorcycle jack
- Motorcycle center jack has 3.75″ to 16.25″ lift height
- Includes 25.625″ L loading ramp, built-in front wheel clamp, integrated dolly wheels; requires 90-100 PSI for foot pedal operation
- Platform measures 7′ 8.75″ L x 24″ W x 8″ – 33″ H; 11.5″ x 21.75″ rear drop-out panel; maximum 1,000 lb weight capacity
- Durable 11-gauge powder-coated steel construction; ships by truck freight in a wood box
VIVOHOME 1100 LBS Steel Wide Deck Motorcycle Lift ATV Scissor Lif
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – With a max load capacity of 1100 lbs., the lift jack can raise motorcycle to a comfortable level for your work between 5.1″-17.7″ (with dolly) or 3.75″-14.95″ (without dolly); The jack itself can be simply lifted out of the dolly tray and set on the ground; It is perfect to use in the garage, shop or at the track
- MOVABLE & VERSATILE APPLICATION – The lift jack with dolly tray which has 4 steel casters can be easily move anywhere; It fits transmission and most motorcycle models like cruisers, trikes, Can Am Spyders, ATVs, UTVs, dirt bikes, snowmobiles, etc.; The portable design can save a lot of space, and you can put the stand in a small and compact space after use, such as a locker, corner, closet, garage, and so on
- LARGE & ANTI-SLIP PLATFORM – The top surface measures 14.6″×9″, it is large enough to raise and lower a transmission or a motorcycle; It is designed with a durable rubber pad with striped veins, which has a large contact area with your motorcycle and help to avoid slippage and scratching
- EASY TO OPERATE – It is attached with a crank handle for easy operation; By rotating the metal sleeve, you can lift a motorcycle easily, saving much labor and working more efficiently; It is recommended for tire, oil, filter changes, a really excellent helper for motorcycle repair and maintenance
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The heavy-duty and solid steel structure of this VIVOHOME motorcycle lift jack comes with a black powder-coated finish; The paint coating is oil, dirt, and rust-resistant, which is much easier to clean up after repairs and extends its service life
Titan Ramps Hydraulic Motorcycle Lift, Rated 1000 LB, Pneumatic L
- PNEUMATIC LIFT TABLE: This hydraulic motorcycle lift table has a dual pedal system and a drop panel approach to allow for ease when getting your bike onto the ramp. It also has a front-wheel clamp with a safety locking bar and rear drop panel for added safety and security.
- CONVENIENT MOTORCYCLE REPAIR: This hydraulic ramp saves both time and effort during motorcycle repair and maintenance. By loading and lifting the motorcycle up to eye level or higher, you can make delicate repairs to your bike without having to crane your neck while doing so.
- DIMENSIONS: The 293-Pound Ramp measures 8.5″ â€“ 34″ tall x 81.25″ long x 21.75″ wide. The approach ramp measures 25.75″ x 21.75″ x 1/8″ thick.
- SAFETY AND SECURITY: These ramps have a diamond-plate surface to prevent slipping and sliding. They also have strap access ports so you can secure the bike to the ramp as you work on it. These safety allowances make it easy to protect yourself as you work on motorcycles, either in a pro mechanical shop setting or in your home garage.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The hydraulic ramp has a 1,000-pound weight capacity, so you can easily lift your bike. With its sturdy 11-gauge steel construction and high weight capacity, you can lift any bike for servicing with confidence and ease.
Extreme Max 5001.5083 Ultra-Stabile Hydraulic Motorcycle Lift Tab
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Easy to use foot pedal operation for raising and lowering
- Lift your dirt bike or small motorcycle up to 34.5”
- All hardware included
- Padded 16.25″ x 13.25″ rubber platform stops the bike from scratching and scraping
Checklist Before Getting Your Motorcycle Table Lifts
Picking the right Motorcycle Table Lifts can be tricky with all of the options and misinformation out there. This guide will help you make a decision quickly and confidently so you don’t have to spend hours second-guessing yourself or breaking the bank.
Compare Prices of Similar Products
To start, take a look at the prices of similar products to get a general idea of what you can expect to pay. This will enable you to determine whether or not an offer is truly as good as it seems and avoid getting scammed by cheap knock-offs or overpriced units.
Research Reviews from Other Customers
Next, do some research into what other customers have thought about their purchases. This can help you spot any red flags or common issues with specific models so that you don’t end up wasting your money on a product that may end up breaking down quickly or not meeting your needs.
Look for Additional Warranties or After-Sales Support
Finally, be sure to check whether there are any additional warranties or after-sales support that you may be entitled to. This can help protect your purchase and ensure that you won’t have to worry about unexpected costs or having to pay for repairs down the road.
Carefully Check the Product Specs
Of course, it is also important to carefully check the product specs before making a purchase. This can you get a better sense of what to expect from your unit, whether it will meet all of your particular needs, and how long it is likely to last.
How Much Are They Charging for Shipping?
Make sure to look into the company’s shipping policies before checking out. This can help you determine whether or not they are charging a fair price for shipping and avoid any unexpected surprises at checkout.
Don’t Fall Victim to Scams and Fraud
Take caution against getting scammed. Young users, in particular, worry about fraudsters and their various schemes to access your personal information, such as usernames and passwords. While there are many trustworthy websites out there, some dishonest ones try to pass themselves off as online shopping stores in order to get information from you.
But how can you tell if a website is fake? Google Trusted Stores is a verification system for all online shopping sites that let users know which shop they can trust with their business.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the maximum weight capacity of the lift?
The maximum weight capacity of the lift is 1000 lbs.
2. How much space does the lift require?
The amount of space that the lift requires will depend on the type of lift and the size of the platform. Generally speaking, a standard wheelchair lift requires a minimum of 54 inches by 65 inches of space for the platform and an additional 8 feet of headroom.
3. Does the lift come with safety features?
Yes, the lift comes with safety features, such as an emergency stop button, an overload protection system, and an anti-skid floor mat.
4. How is the lift powered?
The lift is powered by an electric motor that is connected to a drive system.
5. Does the lift come with a warranty?
Yes, the lift comes with a 1-year limited warranty.