Are you looking for the best and most reliable tankless water heaters on the market? With so many options available, it can be overwhelming to determine which one is right for you. This article will provide you with an overview of the top tankless water heaters and their features, so you can make an informed decision. We’ll also discuss the advantages and disadvantages of tankless water heaters, so you can determine if they are the right choice for your home. So, keep reading to learn more.
EcoSmart ECO 27 Tankless Water Heater, Electric, 27-kW – Quantity
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 17 x 17 x 3.75 inches
- Recommended Electrical Panel: 200 Amps
- Required Breaker Quantity: Three 40 Amp Double Pole
- NEVER run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater.
- Warranty and Certifications; Limited Lifetime Warranty on electronics, exchanger and element; UL-499 certified; ETL Listed
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments gives users complete control of hot water
- EcoSmart ECO 27 Sizing; Refer to the sizing map. Requires 3×40 AMP Double Pole Breaker, 27-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for whole home applications; provides between 2.7 and 6.5 gallons-per-minute depending on the inlet water temperature; refer to the sizing guide to select the proper solution
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used. Save up to 50% in water heating costs according to the Department of Energy
- Save up to 12 cubic feet of storage space.
- Endless on-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature
EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 11.5 x 8 x 3.75 inches
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used.
- EcoSmart ECO 11 Sizing; 13-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for a bathroom, small sink, office breakroom and other point-of-use or low-flow applications; provides between 1.3 and 3.1 gallons-per-minute depending on the inlet water temperature; refer to the sizing guide to select the proper solution
Rheem RTEX-24 24kW 240V Electric Tankless Water Heater, Gray
- ON/OFF Dial Control with adjustable digital temperature display
- Self-modulating power control
- 24kW Model Flow Rate: up to 5.9 GPM for RTEX-24
- Bottom 3/4″ NPT water connections
- On demand, consistent and continuous hot water
Rinnai RL75iN Natural Gas Tankless Hot Water Heater, 7.5 GPM
- Never Run Out of Hot Water with this Compact Tankless Gas Water Heater: Non-condensing tankless hot water heater from Rinnai is only the size of a small suitcase and fits in a wide variety of spaces, but provides up to 7.5 GPM (5 fixtures at once)
- Professional Installation Recommended: Visit the Find a Rinnai PRO page on our website to locate a qualified technician in your area to install your tankless water heater; We do not recommend installing a water heater without a technician
- Smart, Durable Design: Includes 12-, 5-, and 1-year residential guarantee and 5-, 5-, and 1-year commercial factory warranty for heat exchanger, labor, and parts, respectively; See Controlr module for WiFi control (not included)
- Original Design: Tankless hot water heater’s Circ-Logic technology offers recirculation patterns that match your habits; For the latest in non-condensing technology that speeds up service and installation, check out our new RE160iN model
- Find Your Rinnai: See our product guides, manuals, energy guide, warranty information, videos, and tables to find the right tankless water heater for your home; Check our Ground Water Temperature Map to see if this heater is optimal for your region
Stiebel Eltron Tankless Heater – Tempra 12 Plus – Electric, on De
- EASY OPERATION – Electronic switch activates the hot water heater and it’s noise free while in use. Has a digital temperature display and preset temperature and memory buttons, while the interior solid copper heating system does all the power work
- SPACE & ENERGY SAVER – Its small, sleek white design saves space yet still provides endless hot water for your whole house, and no venting is required. Eco friendly unit saves energy with auto-modulation and the ability to electronically control water flow. Savings monitor even shows how much you save on energy costs
- WARRANTIES INCLUDED – Stiebel Eltron’s top-rated electric tankless water heaters perform with the highest standards for comfort and reliability. Our 7-Year Leakage and 3-Year Parts Warranties are included with purchase
- CONTINUOUS FLOW – Advanced Flow Control patented technology invented by Stiebel Eltron, automatically maintains water temperature for constant comfort. It’ll reduce flow slightly if hot water demand exceeds capacity. Hot showers will never be interrupted again
- TEMPRA 12 PLUS – This specific model is 12kW, 240V, requires a min recommended electric service of 100 A, and offers an output water temperature of 68° to 140°F. Check our guides below to compare features of our various Trend and Plus models, each available in different kW levels
How To Choose Your Most Reliable Tankless Water Heaters
Use our buying guide before you purchase Most Reliable Tankless Water Heaters. Some features are necessary, while others may not be as important to you.:
Quality of the Unit
The product should be high-quality, durable, and last for more than one year. The best way to assess the quality is by reading reviews from other customers who have purchased and used the product.
Is the Unit Worth the Price Tag?
Price is not the only factor to consider while buying a product, but it’s an important one. You should compare how much you’re willing to spend on the item with what other sellers are offering similar products for. Keep in mind that cheaper isn’t always better – quality should also be taken into consideration.
If the price difference is significant, choose the more expensive option as it is likely to be of better quality and last longer than its cheaper counterparts.
Before you buy a product, always double-check that the model you want includes all of the features you desire! If you’re unsure about any of them, read reviews from customers who have used those specific features. This way, you can get an idea of whether or not they would be useful to YOU.
There are a lot of risks involved while buying products online. Sometimes, the product doesn’t reach you, or it comes in damaged condition. So make sure that the seller offers a guarantee on the product.
Last but not the least, make sure that customer support is available for you in case of any issues or queries regarding your purchased product. If there is no help desk support, then you can always go to forums and review sites to find answers to any doubts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What safety features are included with the best most reliable tankless water heaters?
The best and most reliable tankless water heaters typically include safety features such as: overheat protection, flame failure protection, temperature/pressure relief valves, and anti-scalding technology.
2. How long can tankless water heaters last when regularly maintained?
Tankless water heaters can last for up to 20 years when regularly maintained.
3. What is the difference between a tankless water heater and a traditional water heater?
The primary difference between a tankless water heater and a traditional water heater is the way they store and heat water. A traditional water heater stores hot water in a tank and continually heats the water in the tank until more hot water is needed. A tankless water heater heats water on demand as it is needed, so there is no need to store hot water in a tank.
4. Are there any energy-saving benefits associated with using a tankless water heater?
Yes, there are energy-saving benefits associated with using a tankless water heater. Tankless water heaters can provide hot water on demand, which means that it does not require energy to keep the water hot when not in use. This can help reduce energy consumption, resulting in lower energy bills. Additionally, tankless water heaters have a longer lifespan than traditional tank water heaters, which can further reduce replacement costs.
5. What is the warranty offered by the best most reliable tankless water heaters?
The best and most reliable tankless water heaters usually come with a warranty of 5 to 10 years. The specific warranty terms and length of coverage will vary depending on the manufacturer and model.