Adding a splash of color to your walls is a great way to freshen up your home decor. Mint is a unique and inviting color that can easily transform any room into a tranquil and calming space. In this article, we’ll explore the best mint color wall paints to help you find the perfect one for your home.
Hemway Olive Green Chalk Based Furniture Paint Matt Finish Wall A
- Coverage & Drying time Up to 15m2 per litre of matte chalk paint, depending on the nature and porosity of the chosen surface. 2 hours drying time per coat of furniture chalk based paint
- No.1 Premium Chalk Paint available on the market We use the best raw materials on the market, to create the best possible product, this is why our chalk paints have exceptional coverage in just one coat. Water-based with virtually no odour.
- Simple & Easy to use Can be used on Walls, Furniture, Woodwork or on accessories to give decorative matt colour finish
- 100% GUARANTEED We want you to love our product. If you are not 100% satisfied, please return it anytime for a no quibble refund. With that in mind, you have no risk, add one to your cart now!
- No Priming or Sanding necessary Can be painted straight onto most surfaces without sanding or priming. Smooth flat touch finish, apply directly onto walls, furniture, wood, brick, stone, plaster, plastic or metal. Suitable for use with stencil, or masking tape to create shapes on your chosen surface.
Prestige Interior Paint and Primer in One, Mint Frost, Semi-Gloss
- Smooth application
- Ultra premium paint and primer in one
- Acrylic latex for easy soap and water clean-up, durable and washable
- Ideal for living rooms, family rooms, media rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms and hallways
- Low VOC: less than 5 g/l prior to tinting
Prestige Paints Interior Paint and Primer in One, 1-Gallon, Semi-
- *This Behr paint color name is a trademark of Behr. Prestige Paints is not associated or affiliated with Behr in any way.
- Smooth Application ideal for living rooms, family rooms, media rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, kitchens and hallways
- 100% Acrylic latex paint for easy soap and water clean-up
- Low VOC: less than 5 g/l prior to tinting
- *Prestige Paints has created a comparable color based on color specifications of the original color using industry leading technology.
WallPops DWPK2466 Watercolor Dots Wall Art Kit, Pink
- Sticks to most smooth, flat surfaces
- Safe for walls: always removable and leave no sticky residue
- Peel and stick, repositionable
- Contains 59 pieces
- Comes on four 17.25-in x 9.75-In sheets
RECOLOR Paint Recycled Interior Latex Paint Wall Finish, 1 Quart,
- HIGH QUALITY: Processed from carefully screened feedstock so that the highest quality recycled content paint is produced. Undergoes additional testing for quality assurance making sure the paint is just as good as it was when it was first used. Our coverage is as good or better than that of the virgin paint.
- PROFESSIONALLY RECYCLED PAINTS: Lower cost alternative to virgin paint, without sacrificing quality. One quart of Recolor Interior Finish, Glass covers about 100 square feet. This is interior, latex paint with a finish that is between flat and eggshell—produced in the USA!
- WOMEN OWNED COMPANY IN THE USA: Recolor Paints began in 2009 as a small, women-owned, retail store in Scituate, Massachusetts. With a heartfelt concern for the environment, owners Katharine Brown and Tania Keeble are driven by the overwhelming amount of paint wasted in the United States. Currently, their high quality, recycled content paint is found in retail stores up and down the East Coast. All our paints come from the USA and are reprocessed in the USA.
- APPLICATION & COVERAGE: Durable and washable latex paint. Dry time is 2-6 hours. Clean-up is easy with just soap and water. NOTE: Colors may vary by batch. We recommend bulking paint from different batches together to ensure uniformity of color. Use as a topcoat or primer on all adequately prepared exterior, new, or painted surfaces. May be used on wood, concrete, vinyl, and aluminum siding or metal surfaces that have been properly primed.
- ENVIRONMENTAL INTEGRITY: We collect leftover paint, utilizing a process that involves rigorous screening and quality control. We produce a paint that is recycled content, thereby maximizing environmental benefits such as natural resource conservation, reduction of waste, reduction of air and water pollution, and a reduced need for landfill space. Naturally low in ‘volatile organic compounds’ (VOC), which means it has fewer chemical solvents that are released into the air.
How To Choose Your Mint Color Wall Paints
Use our buying guide before you purchase Mint Color Wall Paints. Some features are necessary, while others may not be as important to you.:
Quality of the Unit
The product should be high-quality, durable, and last for more than one year. The best way to assess the quality is by reading reviews from other customers who have purchased and used the product.
Is the Unit Worth the Price Tag?
Price is not the only factor to consider while buying a product, but it’s an important one. You should compare how much you’re willing to spend on the item with what other sellers are offering similar products for. Keep in mind that cheaper isn’t always better – quality should also be taken into consideration.
If the price difference is significant, choose the more expensive option as it is likely to be of better quality and last longer than its cheaper counterparts.
Before you buy a product, always double-check that the model you want includes all of the features you desire! If you’re unsure about any of them, read reviews from customers who have used those specific features. This way, you can get an idea of whether or not they would be useful to YOU.
There are a lot of risks involved while buying products online. Sometimes, the product doesn’t reach you, or it comes in damaged condition. So make sure that the seller offers a guarantee on the product.
Last but not the least, make sure that customer support is available for you in case of any issues or queries regarding your purchased product. If there is no help desk support, then you can always go to forums and review sites to find answers to any doubts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the best shades of mint for a wall paint?
The best shades of mint for a wall paint depend on the desired aesthetic. For a light, airy look, pale shades of mint green like Sea Foam, Pistachio, or Sage can be used. For a more vibrant look, brighter shades such as Mint Julep, Aqua Mint, or Teal Mint can be used.
2. What type of paint finish should be used for a mint colored wall?
A matte finish paint is the best choice for a mint colored wall. It will provide a subtle, muted look that won’t overpower the room.
3. Are there any special considerations when painting a wall mint?
Yes, there are certain special considerations when painting a wall mint. Since mint is a light color, it may take multiple coats of paint to achieve a uniform color. It is also important to use a high-quality paint to ensure good coverage and to prevent pigment from fading over time. Additionally, when painting a wall mint, it is important to use a primer before applying the paint, as this will help to ensure the color is even and will help the paint to adhere better.
4. How do I choose a coordinating color to pair with a mint wall paint?
A good way to choose a coordinating color to pair with a mint wall paint is to consider the color wheel. Choose a color that is opposite of mint on the wheel, such as a rich purple or a bright orange, for a bold, contrasting look. You could also choose a color that sits adjacent to the mint on the wheel, such as a pale yellow or a light green, for a softer, more complementary look.
5. Are there any additional steps to take when painting a wall mint to ensure a long-lasting finish?
Yes, there are several additional steps to take when painting a wall mint to ensure a long-lasting finish. These include: 1. Clean the wall with a damp cloth prior to painting. This will remove any dust or dirt that may affect the final finish. 2. Apply a coat of primer to even out the surface and provide a good base for the paint to adhere to. 3. Use a high-quality paint that is designed for interior walls, such as a latex or acrylic paint. 4. Apply at least two coats of paint, allowing each coat to dry completely before applying the next. 5. Use a brush or roller with a high-density foam cover to ensure a smooth, even finish. 6. Apply a sealant or topcoat to protect the paint from wear and tear.