The Mac Mini is an incredibly popular device, and for good reason. It offers powerful processing capabilities in a compact and affordable package. If you want to get the most out of your Mac Mini, however, you may want to consider upgrading the RAM. This article will discuss the best RAM upgrades for the Mac Mini from 2011, as well as how to install them.
OWC 16GB (2x8GB) Ram Upgrade PC3-12800 DDR3L 1600MHz Sodimm 204 P
Why We Loved It
- OWC Memory Lifetime Limited Warranty including the OWC Lifetime Advanced Replacement Program. OWC Memory built to meet or exceed the toughest industry specs to provide years of worry-free service.
- Compatible with Specific 2011-2015 iMac; Model ID: iMac12,1; iMac12,2; iMac13,1; iMac13,2; iMac14,1; iMac14,2; iMac14,3; iMac15,1, 2011-12 Mac mini; Model ID: Macmini5,1; Macmini5,2; Macmini5,3; Macmini6,1; Macmini6,2, and 2011-2012 MacBook Pro (non-Retina display) models; Model ID: MacBookPro8,1; MacBookPro8,2; MacBookPro8,3; MacBookPro9,1; MacBookPro9,2
- Total Capacity 16GB (2x8GB) OWC pc3-12800 ddr3 1600 mhz type ram Non-ECC 204 pin SO-DIMM Memory Module Upgrade Kit Fully compliant with JEDEC specifications
- Not compatible with: 2012,2013,2014 macbook pro 13-inch and 15-inch retina display; model id : macbookpro10,1; macbookpro10,2; macbookpro11,1; macbookpro11,2
- PC312800 sodim ddr3 1600 mhz Non ECC Memory Upgrade Kit Compatible with 2011-2015 iMac, 2011-12 Mac mini, and 2011-2012 MacBook Pro (non-Retina display) models
Timetec 16GB KIT(2x8GB) Compatible for Apple DDR3 1333MHz PC3-106
Why We Loved It
- Compatible for Apple Mac Book Pro -13 inch / 15 inch / 17 inch Early 2011, 13 inch / 15 inch / 17 inch Late 2011 – Mac Book Pro8,1 Mac Book Pro8,2 Mac Book Pro8,3
- DDR3 1333MHz PC3-10600 204 Pin Unbuffered Non-ECC 1.5V CL9 Dual Rank 2Rx8 based 512×8 Module Size: 16GB KIT(2x8GB Modules)
- Compatible for Apple Mac Mini – Mid 2011 – MacMini5,1 MacMini5,2 MacMini5,3
- Guaranteed Lifetime warranty from Purchase Date Free technical support
- NOTE: iMac Mid 2010 27 inch iMac 11,3 (3.2 GHz) and 21.5 inch iMac 11,2 (3.06 GHz/ 3.2 GHz/ 3.6 GHz) ONLY SUPPORT 4GB, DO NOT SUPPORT 8GB.
- Compatible for Apple iMac – 27 inch Mid 2010, 21.5 inch / 27 inch Mid 2011, 21.5 inch Late 2011- iMac11,3 iMac12,1 iMac12,2
Timetec 8GB KIT(2x4GB) Compatible for Apple DDR3 1067MHz / 1066MH
Why We Loved It
- DDR3 1066MHz PC3-8500 204-Pin Unbuffered Non ECC 1.5V CL7 Dual Rank 2Rx8 based 256×8 Module Size: 8GB KIT(2x4GB Modules) Guaranteed – Lifetime warranty from Purchase Date Free technical support
- Compatible with Apple Mac Mini – Early 2009, Late 2009, Mid 2010 – MacMini3,1 MacMini4,1
- Compatible with Apple Mac Book – 13 inch Late 2008, 13 inch Late 2009, 13 inch Mid 2010 – Mac Book5,1 MacBook6,1 Mac Book7,1
- Compatible with Apple iMac – 20 inch/ 24 inch Early 2009, 20 inch Mid 2009, 21.5 inch / 27 inch Late 2009 – iMac9,1 iMac10,1 iMac11,1
- Compatible with Apple Mac Book Pro -15 inch Late 2008, 17 inch Early 2009, 13 inch / 15 inch / 17 inch Mid 2009, 13 inch / 15 inch / 17 inch Mid 2010 – Mac Book Pro5,1 Mac Book Pro5,2 Mac Book Pro5,3 Mac Book Pro5,4 Mac Book Pro5,5 Mac Book Pro6,1 Mac Book Pro6,2 Mac Book Pro7,1
A-Tech 16GB (2x8GB) RAM for Apple MacBook Pro (Early/Late 2011),
Why We Loved It
- A-Tech provides a Lifetime Warranty for all orders & offers complimentary United States based Tech Support before, during, & after your purchase
- Compatible with Mac mini Mid 2011 | Model IDs: Macmini5,1 Macmini5,2 Macmini5,3 | Part Numbers: MC815LL/A, MC816LL/A, MC936LL/A, BTO
- Compatible with MacBook Pro Models: Early 2011 (13 / 15 / 17 inch) & Late 2011 (13 / 15 / 17 inch) | Model IDs: MacBookPro8,1 MacBookPro8,2 MacBookPro8,3 | Part Numbers: MC700LL/A, MC724LL/A, MC721LL/A, MC723LL/A, MD035LL/A, MC725LL/A, MD313LL/A, MD314LL/A, MD318LL/A, MD322LL/A, MD311LL/A
- Compatible with iMac Models: Mid 2010 (27 inch) *Quad Core only*, Mid 2011 (21.5 / 27 inch) | Model IDs: iMac11,3 iMac12,1 iMac12,2 | Part Numbers: MC511LL/A, MC784LL/A, MC309LL/A, MC812LL/A, MC813LL/A, MC814LL/A, MD063LL/A
- 16GB Kit ( 2 x 8GB Modules ) | DDR3 1333 MHz ( PC3-10600 / PC3-10600S ) | DDR3 SO-DIMM ( 204-Pin ) | Non-ECC Unbuffered | 2Rx8 – Dual Rank x8
Samsung Ram Memory Upgrade DDR3 PC3 12800, 1600MHz, 204 PIN, SODI
Why We Loved It
- Feature: DDR3 PC3L-12800
- Module Size: 16GB kit (8GBx2)
- Lifetime warranty. Scroll down to see compatible models below.
- Package: 204-pin SODIMM
- Specs: DDR3 PC3L-12800 , CL=11 , Unbuffered , NON-ECC , DDR3-1600MHz , 1.35V
What to Think About Before Purchasing Mac Mini 2011 Ram Upgrades
When purchasing any product, it is important to be aware of the key considerations that should be taken into account. By doing so, you can avoid making a purchase that you may regret later on. In this buying guide, we will focus on Mac Mini 2011 Ram Upgrades.
Determine What You Need
When looking for new Mac Mini 2011 Ram Upgrades, it is important to determine your needs and requirements. This will help you focus on what is important to you and make the purchasing process simpler. Knowing your priorities is the most important thing when making a purchase.
We usually go for brands we have an emotional attachment to, which can result in both good and bad experiences. Of course, it’s often safest to stick with the brands we know best. But if you’re not one hundred percent confident that your chosen brand has the best product for you, then being cautious when buying any product from any brand is essential.
Budget vs Pricing
Before you commit to a purchase, you should always consider your budget. The price of a product is usually dependent on the seller and producer’s expenses, like raw materials, production costs, shipping fees, etc. If you want something of higher quality, be prepared to spend more money. This is almost a rule set in stone- your Mac Mini 2011 Ram Upgrades included.
Go Through the Specs Carefully
Before you purchase any product, it’s essential that you study the features section to get a clear understanding of what you’re buying. This will help determine if the product meets your requirements and if it stacks up against similar products on the market. Having this information readily available will make it easier for you to reach a final decision about whether or not to buy the product.
Pros vs Cons
It’s up to us to look at the advantages and disadvantages of each product before we buy them. So, stay calm, and find out what you’re looking for in that Mac Mini 2011 Ram Upgrades. Maybe another company has already made the perfect one for you. just don’t be too lazy to compare your options before making your final decision.
Quality and Performance
Quality is determined by a number of factors, including Color, Style, Performance, and Durability. Be sure to check for all of these when you make any purchases including Mac Mini 2011 Ram Upgrades. After all, you are spending your hard-earned money on this item – it had better be worth it! In the end, it comes down to the quality of the product and whether or not it lives up to your expectations.
Understand Your Rights as a Customer
Many manufacturers are not only making good quality products but also creative advertisements to get us interested in them. However, the after-sales service and warranty are where many of them lack. For a lot of people, this is a big deal that can make or break whether they purchase a product or not.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the maximum amount of RAM that can be added to a 2011 Mac mini?
The maximum amount of RAM that can be added to a 2011 Mac mini is 16GB.
2. Are there any specific requirements for RAM installation on a 2011 Mac mini?
Yes, there are specific requirements for RAM installation on a 2011 Mac mini. The memory must be PC3-10600 DDR3 SDRAM (1333MHz) SO-DIMMs and must be installed in matched pairs. Additionally, the RAM must be 204-pin, 1.5V and must have a capacity of no more than 8GB per module.
3. What is the recommended type of RAM to use in a 2011 Mac mini?
The recommended type of RAM to use in a 2011 Mac mini is DDR3 PC3-10600, also known as 1333MHz DDR3 SO-DIMM.
4. How can I tell if the RAM I am purchasing is compatible with my 2011 Mac mini?
To determine if RAM is compatible with the 2011 Mac mini, you should first check the system’s memory specifications. Apple provides detailed memory specifications for each Mac in its Specifications Support page: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201066. The page also includes an overview of what types of RAM work with each system. You should also make sure to purchase RAM that is designed for Macs, as RAM designed for PCs will not be compatible.
5. Are there any special tools required to upgrade the RAM on a 2011 Mac mini?
No, no special tools are required to upgrade the RAM on a 2011 Mac mini. All that is needed is a small Phillips-head screwdriver.