For any home handyman or professional contractor, having a reliable and durable drill set is essential for completing any project. An imperial drill set is especially useful for those working with non-metric materials. In this article, we’ll review the best imperial drill sets on the market and why they are the best choice for any type of project.
Hymnorq HSS 4341 Imperial 2-in-1 Combination Drill and Tap Bit Se
- Quick change 1/4″ (6.35mm) hex shank with imperial sizes engraved on the tap drills.
- 6 imperial sizes of drill and tap bit(1/8”, 5/32”, 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”) included in the set to meet your diversified requirements
- Drills and taps in a single pass to save your labor and precious time; Point is self-centering and eliminates the need for center drilling or center punching
- Made of high quality 4341 HSS for durability; Suitable for drilling and tapping in plastic, wood and soft metal like aluminum, iron, etc.
- Wide flutes carry the chips out of the hole. Can be used on multi-spindle heads with reversing mechanisms for tapping in most materials
Sirius&Co (Imperial Units) 10 PCS Center Drill Bits Combined Dril
- 3.Material: High speed steel.
- 4.Drill accurate center holes in material prior to turning, or use as a starter bit for accurate holes.
- 2.Imperial units sizes: 1/8″ 3/16″ 1/4″ 5/16″ 3/8″ in tip diameter.
- 1.Set of 10pcs(2pcs of each sizes) HSS Center Drills.
- 5.Available for all Kinds of Materials: Metal, Alloy, Copper, Iron, Wood, Aluminum, and so on.
Fixinus 2-in-1 Combination Drill Tap Bit Set, Fractional 1/8 to 3
- 【Quick Change】Quick change 1/4″ (6.35mm) hex shank with imperial sizes engraved on the tap drills.
- 【Drill and Tap Bit】6 Imperial sizes of drill and tap bit – 1/8”, 5/32”, 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” included in the set to meet your diversified requirements.
- 【Premium Material】Made of high-quality HSS 4341 for durability. Suitable for drilling and tapping in plastic, wood and soft metal like aluminum, iron, etc.
- 【Widely Use】Wide flutes carry the chips out of the hole. Can be used on multi-spindle heads with reversing mechanisms for tapping in most materials.
- 【Save Time】Drills and taps in a single pass to save your labor and precious time; Point is self-centering and eliminates the need for center drilling or center punching.
Fisch Chrome Vanadium Wood Twist Drill Bits, 29-Piece Set, Imperi
- Less tear-out in hardwood, softwood and laminated materials
- Optimized outer spurs insure fast and easy cutting of the wood, scoring the outer rim of the hole before the main part of the drill begins to do its work
- For use in soft, hard, exotic, veneered and laminated wood, as well as MDF and even acrylic Plexiglas
- Chrome-vanadium steel lasts longer between sharpening
- Beveled cutting edge leads to clean drilling without any deviation while feeding the bit into the material
（Imperial Units）HSS 4341 Combination Drill and Tap Bit Set Fracti
- Back tapered beyond tap to prevent thread damage from over-drilling
- Suitable for Low Hardness Materials Such as Wood, Aluminium Plate, Plastic, or Sheet Iron (thickness of less than 3mm).
- Quick change 1/4” (6.35mm) hex shank with metric sizes engraved on the bits. Wide spiral flutes carry the chips out of the hole. Can be used on multi-spindle heads with reversing mechanisms for tapping in most materials.
- Update plastic box packaging Imperial units 6PCS：1/8″(3.175mm)、5/32″（3.97mm）、3/16″（4.76mm）、1/4″（6.35mm）、5/16″（7.94mm）、3/8″（9.53mm）
- Made of high quality HSS 4341; Suitable for tapping on wood, plank, plastic etc. Work VERY slowly and carefully with these bits when drilling metal.
How To Choose Your Imperial Drill Sets
Use our buying guide before you purchase Imperial Drill Sets. Some features are necessary, while others may not be as important to you.:
Quality of the Unit
The product should be high-quality, durable, and last for more than one year. The best way to assess the quality is by reading reviews from other customers who have purchased and used the product.
Is the Unit Worth the Price Tag?
Price is not the only factor to consider while buying a product, but it’s an important one. You should compare how much you’re willing to spend on the item with what other sellers are offering similar products for. Keep in mind that cheaper isn’t always better – quality should also be taken into consideration.
If the price difference is significant, choose the more expensive option as it is likely to be of better quality and last longer than its cheaper counterparts.
Before you buy a product, always double-check that the model you want includes all of the features you desire! If you’re unsure about any of them, read reviews from customers who have used those specific features. This way, you can get an idea of whether or not they would be useful to YOU.
There are a lot of risks involved while buying products online. Sometimes, the product doesn’t reach you, or it comes in damaged condition. So make sure that the seller offers a guarantee on the product.
Last but not the least, make sure that customer support is available for you in case of any issues or queries regarding your purchased product. If there is no help desk support, then you can always go to forums and review sites to find answers to any doubts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the maximum torque capacity of the Imperial drill set?
The maximum torque capacity of the Imperial drill set varies depending on the model. The Imperial Cordless Hammer Drill, for example, has a maximum torque capacity of 350 in-lbs.
2. Does the Imperial drill set come with any additional accessories?
No, the Imperial drill set does not come with any additional accessories.
3. Does the Imperial drill set come with a warranty?
Yes, the Imperial drill set comes with a limited warranty of one year.
4. What type of materials is the Imperial drill set designed for?
The Imperial drill set is designed for drilling into metal, wood, plastic, and other materials.
5. How long is the power cord of the Imperial drill set?
The power cord of the Imperial drill set is approximately 6 feet long.