The Honda CT90 is a popular motorbike among vintage motorbike enthusiasts. It is a reliable, rugged, and relatively easy-to-maintain bike, making it a great choice for those who ride for fun or for those who need a reliable means of transportation. One of the most important elements of the CT90 is the throttle cable, which connects the throttle to the carburetor and helps regulate the engine speed. In this article, we will discuss the best Honda CT90 throttle cables available, including features, benefits, and installation.
Throttle & Cable Handlebar Grip Casing Set Fits for Honda CRF50F
- Fits for Honda CR80R ( 1980 — 2002), Honda CRF80F(2004 — 2009)
- Compatible with many models, please check the detailed description for details, please contact us if you encounter any problems during use, we will deal with it in time
- Fits for Honda C70Passport (1970 — 1983), Honda CT70Trail ( 1969 — 1994) , Honda CT90Trail (1966 — 1979)
- The Throttle W/cable grip casing set fit Honda models
- Fits for Honda CRF50F（2004 — 2016）, Honda CRF70F(2004 — 2012)
50inch Motorcycle ATV Throttle Cable for Honda TRAIL 90 C70 CT90
- Easy to install: simple installation, no complicated operation, complete accessories, save time
- High quality: made of high-quality materials, durable, with strong impact resistance and scratch resistance, and moisture resistance at the same time
- Reliability: professional process design, not easy to damage, high reliability, high accuracy, rest assured to use
- Replacement: 100% brand new, produced in strict accordance with the standard quality, can directly replace the old or damaged throttle cable
- Scope of application: Motorcycle Throttle Cable is compatible with Honda TRAIL 90 C70 CT90 ST90, but not compatible with 2010 CRF50 and 2005 CRF50F
FLYPIG 39inch Throttle Cable for 110cc 125cc 140cc 150cc Chinese
- ➤ For Honda TRAIL 90 C70 CT90 ST90 Chinese Dirt Bike.
- ➤ Throttle Cable:overall length is 90cm / 39″.
- ➤ It will not fit 2010 CRF50 2005 crf50f and 1984 Kawasaki KX125 and 1964 Honda CT200 trail.
- ➤ Please Check The Pictures Carefully Before Your Purchase.
- ➤Throttle Cable for 125cc 140cc 150cc Chinese Dirt Bikes
KIMISS Throttle Cable, Motorcycle ATV Throttle Cable for Honda TR
- 【Function】— Solve the problems of poor contact of the electric start switch, the motorcycle cannot be started, the gear switch is broken, and the motorcycle cannot be started after shifting the gear.
- 【Perfect replacement】— ATV pull cable throttle cable accessories.perfect fit, good quality ,Suitable for for for for Honda TRAIL 90 C70 CT90 ST90 black motorcycle.Not suitable for 2010 CRF50 2005 CRF50F.
- 【Power feature】— Stable direction control, adjustable straight cable, black finish,stable and sensitive speed control. Length: 127cm / 50″.
- 【Simple installation】— Contribute to keeping your vehicle work properly. Direct replacement of the original cable, easy installation. Please make sure the throttle cable is the same before placing the order.
- 【Good Performance】— Throttle Cable replaces the traditional throttle cable, but in essence it is not just a simple change of the connection method, but can automatically control the power output of the entire vehicle.
Carburetor Carb With Throttle Cable Replacement for Honda CT90 Tr
- Replacement for Honda: CT110 Trail 1980-1986.
- Package list: 1x Carburtor, 1x Air Filter, 1x Fuel Filter, 1x Throttle Cable, 1x Set Throttle Handle Bar (7-8″ or 22mm).
- The product features advanced design, reasonable structure, convenient installation, easy operation and maintenance, and reliable performance.
- Replacement for Honda: CT90 Trail 1971-1979.
- Note: The picture is of the actual carburetor kit you will get. Please compare it to what you need to make sure it is the correct carburetor kit for you.
How To Choose Your Honda Ct90 Throttle Cables
Use our buying guide before you purchase Honda Ct90 Throttle Cables. Some features are necessary, while others may not be as important to you.:
Quality of the Unit
The product should be high-quality, durable, and last for more than one year. The best way to assess the quality is by reading reviews from other customers who have purchased and used the product.
Is the Unit Worth the Price Tag?
Price is not the only factor to consider while buying a product, but it’s an important one. You should compare how much you’re willing to spend on the item with what other sellers are offering similar products for. Keep in mind that cheaper isn’t always better – quality should also be taken into consideration.
If the price difference is significant, choose the more expensive option as it is likely to be of better quality and last longer than its cheaper counterparts.
Before you buy a product, always double-check that the model you want includes all of the features you desire! If you’re unsure about any of them, read reviews from customers who have used those specific features. This way, you can get an idea of whether or not they would be useful to YOU.
There are a lot of risks involved while buying products online. Sometimes, the product doesn’t reach you, or it comes in damaged condition. So make sure that the seller offers a guarantee on the product.
Last but not the least, make sure that customer support is available for you in case of any issues or queries regarding your purchased product. If there is no help desk support, then you can always go to forums and review sites to find answers to any doubts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the recommended length of the Honda CT90 throttle cable?
The recommended length of the Honda CT90 throttle cable is 1330 mm (52.36 inches).
2. Are the Honda CT90 throttle cables compatible with other makes and models?
No, Honda CT90 throttle cables are specifically designed for the Honda CT90 and are not compatible with other makes and models.
3. How often should I inspect and replace my Honda CT90 throttle cables?
It is recommended that you inspect and replace your Honda CT90 throttle cables every year or after every 500 miles of use, whichever comes sooner.
4. Is there a difference between the throttle cable for the Honda CT90 and other Honda models?
Yes, there is a difference between the throttle cable for the Honda CT90 and other Honda models. The Honda CT90 has a specific cable size and length that is designed specifically for its particular engine and frame size. Other Honda models will have different throttle cables that are designed for their specific engine and frame size.
5. Are Honda CT90 throttle cables OEM or aftermarket?