The Audi TT is a great car, but even great cars need regular maintenance. One of the most important parts of maintenance is keeping the engine oil cool. Without a proper oil cooler, your engine can overheat and cause major damage. In this article, we’ll look at the best oil coolers for the Audi TT so you can keep your engine running smoothly.
Dorman 918-140 Engine Oil Cooler Compatible With Select Audi / Vo
Why We Loved It
- Quality tested – this part has undergone extensive testing to ensure a quality fit and long service life
- Cost-effective solution – offers original equipment quality at a competitive price
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the garage tool
- Direct replacement – this engine oil cooler is a precise match for the fit and function of the original equipment oil cooler
- Durable construction – this oil cooler is made of durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum for reliable, leak-free performance
TOPAZ 06J117021D Engine Oil Cooler Compatible With Volkswagen Pas
Why We Loved It
- Compatible with Volkswagen Passat Tiguan Audi A4 A5 S5 TT
- Enhance Performanc.Easy Installation.High Reliability
- Aftermarket Product with Premium Quality. 1 Year Warranty
- Perfect Match for the Original Car.Please verify Fitment or Application
- Replacement OEM ( Original Equipment Part) Number: 06J117021D, 06J117021J, 06J117021P, 06J 117 021 D, 06J 117 021 J, 06J 117 021 P
Beler Engine Oil Cooler Housing Gasket Fit for Audi TT Quattro VW
Why We Loved It
- Fit for Audi A4 Quattro 2.0L 2005 2006 2007 2008
- Fit for Volkswagen Eos 2.0L 2007 2008 2009
- Fit for Volkswagen GTI 2.0L 2006 2007 2008
- Fit for Audi TT Quattro 2.0L 2009 2010 2011(S; CDMA Eng) 2012(CDMA Eng)
- Fit for Audi TT 2.0L 2008 2009
Engine Oil Cooler Oil Filter Housing Assembly Replacement for 200
Why We Loved It
- Replacement for Audi A4 2.0L 2005-2009; TT 2.0L 2008-2009; TTS 2.0L 2009-2015; A3 2.0L 2006-2008
- OE Part# 06F115397J, 06F115397F, 06F115397H, 6F115397H
- Replacement for VW Eos 2.0L 2007-2008; Golf R 2.0L 2012-2013; GTI 2.0L 2006-2008
- A4 TT Golf GTI 2.0 Engine Oil Cooler Oil Filter Housing Assembly
- Warranty for 12 Months
07K115397D HiSport Engine Oil Cooler Filter Base Housing Assembly
Why We Loved It
- ★【Product Info.】:07K115397D Oil Filter Base Housing is the upper portion oil the filter housing, mounted to the engine block. Includes a oil filter and housing lid，it can keep the engine oil cool and clean, allowing the car to accelerate faster and helping to extend the life of the oil and engine.
- ★【Replaces OE Number】:07K115397D, 07K115397A, 07K115397B Please search for your vehicle in the compatibility table and make sure this part is compatible with your vehicle matching in year, make and model.
- ★【About Us】:Package Includes — 1 x Engine Oil Filter Base Housing Assembly,All parts are tested and quality controlled prior to shipment.Please contact us first for any question, we will reply you within 12 working hours.
- ★【Powerful Function】:100% brand new and high-quality Oil Filter, made with high metal material, not easy to deform and fracture, for maximum durability,The service life is longer than that of ordinary oil cooler.
- ★【Fitment Models】:HiSport Engine Oil Filter Base Housing Assembly Compatible with Volkswagen Beetle (2006-2014 ) Golf (2010-2014 )Jetta (2005-2014 )Passat (2012-2014 )Rabbit (2006-2009 ) ,Compatible with Audi TT RS Quattro 2.5 L (2012-2013)
How To Choose Your Audi Tt Oil Coolers
Use our buying guide before you purchase Audi Tt Oil Coolers. Some features are necessary, while others may not be as important to you.:
Quality of the Unit
The product should be high-quality, durable, and last for more than one year. The best way to assess the quality is by reading reviews from other customers who have purchased and used the product.
Is the Unit Worth the Price Tag?
Price is not the only factor to consider while buying a product, but it’s an important one. You should compare how much you’re willing to spend on the item with what other sellers are offering similar products for. Keep in mind that cheaper isn’t always better – quality should also be taken into consideration.
If the price difference is significant, choose the more expensive option as it is likely to be of better quality and last longer than its cheaper counterparts.
Before you buy a product, always double-check that the model you want includes all of the features you desire! If you’re unsure about any of them, read reviews from customers who have used those specific features. This way, you can get an idea of whether or not they would be useful to YOU.
There are a lot of risks involved while buying products online. Sometimes, the product doesn’t reach you, or it comes in damaged condition. So make sure that the seller offers a guarantee on the product.
Last but not the least, make sure that customer support is available for you in case of any issues or queries regarding your purchased product. If there is no help desk support, then you can always go to forums and review sites to find answers to any doubts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best Audi TT oil cooler for my car?
The best Audi TT oil cooler for your car will depend on several factors, including the year and model of your car, the type of engine, and your budget. It is best to consult a qualified and experienced mechanic to determine the best oil cooler for your specific vehicle and needs.
2. Does the oil cooler size affect its performance?
Yes, the size of the oil cooler can affect its performance. A larger oil cooler will be able to dissipate more heat from the oil, resulting in a cooler running engine. On the other hand, a smaller oil cooler will be less efficient at cooling the oil, leading to a hotter engine.
3. Are there any installation tips I should be aware of before purchasing a new oil cooler?
Yes, there are several installation tips to keep in mind before purchasing a new oil cooler. 1. Make sure the cooler is the correct size and type for your vehicle. 2. Ensure that the hoses and fittings are compatible with the cooler and the engine. 3. Check for any obstructions that could prevent proper installation of the cooler such as radiators or other components. 4. Inspect the mounting points for damage or corrosion. 5. Ensure that the oil cooler is securely mounted and all connections are tight. 6. Finally, check that the oil cooler is properly vented to prevent any pressure buildup.
4. How long does the average Audi TT oil cooler last?
The average Audi TT oil cooler typically lasts between 75,000 and 100,000 miles. However, this may vary depending on the specific model and how it is maintained.
5. Are there any common problems associated with Audi TT oil coolers?
Yes, there are some common problems associated with Audi TT oil coolers. These include leaking coolant, a clogged cooler, an oil cooler that is too small for the engine, and an incorrectly installed or damaged oil cooler.