The 2002 Nissan Altima is a popular mid-sized sedan, and many owners choose to upgrade or customize their car’s front bumper. There are many excellent front bumpers available for the 2002 Nissan Altima, so choosing the best one for your needs can be difficult. In this article, we’ll look at some of the best 2002 Nissan Altima front bumpers, their features and benefits, and how they can help improve the look and performance of your car.
Bumper Trunk Quick Release Front Rear Bumper Fastener Kit …
- Need to attach and detach your bumper quickly? Quick release fasteners are great for front bumpers, rear bumpers, and hatch lids that need to be frequently removed. They are perfect for people who go to the pits often and are not difficult to install.
- 100% SATISFACTION -When you receive the goods, if there are any problem, please contact us and do not directly open the dispute. We promise we will give you a satisfied solution after we confirmed it. We also will give you a positive evaluation.
- This is a great mod for people who are always at the pits. As you can see, the installation does not take too long to install, and the drilling is completely worth it for the fresh new look. Enjoy your quick bumper release fasteners!
- First, mark where you will install the quick bumper release kit.Then,Drill the holes.After,Install the aluminum knot.Put the washer on the other side of the bumper/fender. You will need a hex tool as well as a wrench to fasten everything together.Afterwards, mount it back with the rubber band.You can either put the rubber band in the normal way or even a cross with the same result.
- Package Includes: 4 x Quick release tabs; 4 x Stainless steel bolts; 4 x Nuts; 4 x Washers; 2x O-Rings.
Xotic Tech 4x JDM Black Car Bumpers Trunk Fender Hatch Lids Quick
- 4 pieces steel washers
- Universal fit
- 4 pieces steel locking nuts with screws
- 2 pieces O-rings
- One set (4 pieces) anodized aluminum finished quick release fasteners
MBI AUTO – Primered, Front Bumper Cover Fascia Replacement for 20
- Direct Fit OE Replacement Part.
- Fits ALL 2002-2004 Models.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Ships Same Business Day if Ordered by Noon EST.
Universal Front License Plate Tag Holder Mounting Mount Relocator
- ► 🚙 Material: ABS Plastic / Shape of Bracket: FLAT ► >>> SAME BUSINESS DAY SHIPPING ! ►►► ALMOST THE SAME AS AMAZON PRIME !
- ► 🚙 Quantity: One (1) License Plate Bracket + Mounting Hardware Included
- ► 🚙 Compatibility: Will Fit For all Car Brands (ALL Makes and Models) with FLAT SHAPE OF THE BUMPERS !!! BRACKET has STANDARD (6″ x 12″) SIZE for US, CANADA & MEXICO license plates !!!
- ► 🚙 Holes: May require new holes in the FRONT bumper – “Use your vehicle’s original screws if holes are already present on the bumper.”
- ► 🚙 Included: 2 SCREWS + 4 BOLTS + 2 ZIPPERS (Zip Ties)
Xotic Tech JDM Quick Release Fasteners Compatible With Car Bumper
- 🚙Application: Perfect for front bumpers, rear bumpers, trunk/hatch lids, etc. Quickly, easily and frequently remove the front or rear bumper without tools, good for racing & drifting. The packaging box shown is for illustration purposes only, actual packaging may vary.
- 🚙Material：HIgh quality 6061 T6-grade solid billet aluminum
- 🚙Package list： 4 Pcs * anodized aluminum quick release fasteners,4 Pcs * steel locking nuts with screws,4 Pcs * steel washers,2 Pcs * O-rings
- 🚙Fitment：Compatible with off-road
Checklist Before Getting Your 2002 Nissan Altima Front Bumpers
Picking the right 2002 Nissan Altima Front Bumpers can be tricky with all of the options and misinformation out there. This guide will help you make a decision quickly and confidently so you don’t have to spend hours second-guessing yourself or breaking the bank.
Compare Prices of Similar Products
To start, take a look at the prices of similar products to get a general idea of what you can expect to pay. This will enable you to determine whether or not an offer is truly as good as it seems and avoid getting scammed by cheap knock-offs or overpriced units.
Research Reviews from Other Customers
Next, do some research into what other customers have thought about their purchases. This can help you spot any red flags or common issues with specific models so that you don’t end up wasting your money on a product that may end up breaking down quickly or not meeting your needs.
Look for Additional Warranties or After-Sales Support
Finally, be sure to check whether there are any additional warranties or after-sales support that you may be entitled to. This can help protect your purchase and ensure that you won’t have to worry about unexpected costs or having to pay for repairs down the road.
Carefully Check the Product Specs
Of course, it is also important to carefully check the product specs before making a purchase. This can you get a better sense of what to expect from your unit, whether it will meet all of your particular needs, and how long it is likely to last.
How Much Are They Charging for Shipping?
Make sure to look into the company’s shipping policies before checking out. This can help you determine whether or not they are charging a fair price for shipping and avoid any unexpected surprises at checkout.
Don’t Fall Victim to Scams and Fraud
Take caution against getting scammed. Young users, in particular, worry about fraudsters and their various schemes to access your personal information, such as usernames and passwords. While there are many trustworthy websites out there, some dishonest ones try to pass themselves off as online shopping stores in order to get information from you.
But how can you tell if a website is fake? Google Trusted Stores is a verification system for all online shopping sites that let users know which shop they can trust with their business.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best material for a 2002 Nissan Altima front bumper?
The best material for a 2002 Nissan Altima front bumper is a high-impact plastic, such as ABS or polypropylene. These materials are strong and flexible, making them ideal for absorbing impacts from minor collisions.
2. What type of warranty is available for a 2002 Nissan Altima front bumper?
The type of warranty available for a 2002 Nissan Altima front bumper will depend on the specific model and year of the vehicle. Generally, Nissan offers a three-year/36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper limited warranty, which covers repairs related to manufacturing defects. Some parts may be covered under a longer warranty, such as the powertrain, which has a five-year/60,000-mile limited warranty.
3. Are there any special features included with a 2002 Nissan Altima front bumper?
The 2002 Nissan Altima front bumper may include features such as a built-in airbag, fog lights, and a front spoiler.
4. How is a 2002 Nissan Altima front bumper installed?
1. Park the 2002 Nissan Altima in a secure, level spot. 2. Open the hood and locate the two bumper bolts. 3. Unscrew the two bumper bolts with a socket wrench. 4. Remove the front bumper from the vehicle. 5. Place the new front bumper onto the vehicle and align it properly. 6. Screw in the two bumper bolts with a socket wrench. 7. Tighten the two bumper bolts with a socket wrench. 8. Close the hood.
5. What is the average cost of a 2002 Nissan Altima front bumper?
The average cost of a 2002 Nissan Altima front bumper is between $200 and $300.